Wednesday, August 29, 2012

With Sympathy by Kenya




Hi Everyone!

Kenya here to share a sympathy card I made for a minister at my church. Her mother finally transitioned after fighting since February. I never lost a parent but I could only imagine the pain associated with the loss. I had to make sure she knew that we were there for her and that we love her.

I used the shadow from the Presley’s Curls file for the base. Since I used Presley’s Curls before to make a card, I wanted to put a different spin on it; I made it into an easel card. I shared many times that Lilies are my favorite flowers and when I look at them, I think of peace. So I used the Lily file for the flower.  I trimmed it down so it could fit on the card.



To finish the card, I added pearls to the front and a bow on the flower. I decided to put the sentiment on the inside. It is popped up on dimensionals. When the card is opened, it fits perfectly to the inside! I could not ask for more.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Go on over to BossKut for more information and inspiration, Kenya  Boss Kut Design Team
Files:  available at www.bosskutdiecuts.com

Presley’s CurlsLily BKD013

1 comment: