Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You"re Sweet by Becki M



There's nothing sweeter than getting a homemade card from your friend unless it has an adorable ice cream cone on the front of it.  I really wanted to make a card to let a friend know I think they are the sweetest when Boss Kut released this ice cream cone recently.  I love the chocolate syrup and cherry.  Really makes this die cut.  Of course, the pop up layers are really cool too.  (See what I did there?  hehe)






 
I wanted to take a close-up of the ice cream cone to show the layers.  I also wanted to brag that my Gazelle cut the whole thing out at less than 3" high.  So you can imagine how small the cherry and stem are.  My Gazelle cut it out without a hitch.  Amazing!
Thanks for coming over here and taking the time to check out my latest project.  Feel free to leave some love.  I heart comments!

Supplies:
Ice Cream Cone by Boss KuCakewalk by October AfternoonSweet Thoughts by My Thoughts Exactly

Happy Crafting Becki




No comments: