Saturday, December 15, 2012

A BossKut....Christmas! by Lori m.


Bosskutdiecuts.com and designer Judy Stark added a little more holiday spirit to our home. 

 I finished a few more snowflakes for the tree and finished the 12 days of Christmas banner I had been working on.

I'm loving the ease of just using files from www.bosskutdiecuts.com rather then designing my own.  A big time saver this year.



For the banner I used Judy's Victorian Ornament with Holly and bow, there's a lot to this file and just so many fun ways to finish it for projects. 



On our Christmas tree the new snowflake added this year is from the layering Snowflake Collection by Debbie Grommet.   Even though I chose not to layer this one, you'll have many options for creating some stunning projects with the file.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m
http://reflectionsfromgranny.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-bkchristmas.html

No comments: