Saturday, December 8, 2012

COOKIE EXCHANGE by Kenya Guard

Hi Gazelle Lovers!

Around the holidays, a lot of people participate in the Cookie Exchange. If you are not familiar with it, the participants exchange cookie recipes or sometimes people exchange cookies. It is a good way to socialize and discover new cookies. It has been a LONG time since I took part in an exchange, but I think this is my year! I used the Gazelle and the File Folder Box to get me ready.


One thing I like about cut files is the fact that they can be customized to fit your needs. The File Folder Box does not come with a lid. However, I was able to use the existing cuts in the file and make one. The only thing I had to do was measure and score in the correct spots so the lid would fit over the chipboard (the Gazelle cut the chipboard with no problem)! Easy peasy!


I had to make the File Folders a little smaller so the lid would close. I covered the fronts of the File Folders with some pattern paper. There is an Index Card file available for purchase as well. You will need them to keep your recipes in order. They too can be decorated!

The label is from one of the Loopy Doily files (it comes with two doilies). I thought it was perfect for the look I was going for!


 I hope you all enjoyed today’s project! Check out BossKut.com for files and inspiration! Thanks for stopping by, Kenya~

Files:
 

1 comment:

starry43 said...

this is great but I have trouble cutting chip board on my gazelle what setting do you recommend thanks