Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Reindeer Cookie Holder by Judy Stark


Who doesn't love to receive freshly baked cookies during the holidays?  Especially with cute red nosed reindeers peeking at you.  Perfect gift to put in a box for your children's holiday party,gifts for your neighbors and family.  This newly released digital file is easy to assemble and available now at http://www.bosskutdiecuts.com/reindeercookieholderbyjudystark.aspx

After I cut my cookies holders using my Bosskut Gazelle, I found a box pattern and adjusted the size I needed.  I used the Swirly Holiday Tree design to decorate the front of my cookie box for gift giving.

Remember, you probably shouldn't use glitter on the cookie holder since you are using a food product. 
Happy Holidays to all!

Judy Tesla-Stark

No comments: