Thursday, December 27, 2012

Let it Snow Card by Kenya G

Hello Gazelle Peeps!
Kenya here to share a cute little card using the BossKut Gazelle! Did you know you can use pens and markers in your Gazelle without an additional holder? If you have not tried it, you are in for a treat! For today’s project, I decided to use the Gazelle to draw the snowman image (which came from the shapes library that ships with your Gazelle) and colored it in with Distress Markers.
Ok, it is no secret that I really love the O’Hannah collection! Aside from it being a beautiful cut file, it cuts so smoothly on the Gazelle. This file had become one of my go to files for sure!


The O’Hannah Frame Mat reminds me of a snowflake. I use the O’Hannah to mat the colored image.  I added Stickles to the mat and to the images (nice and sparkly). It turned out great right?
I hope you all enjoyed today’s project! Check out BossKut.com for files and inspiration! Thanks for stopping by, Kenya~

Files:



No comments: