Monday, April 23, 2012


'Allo and welcome back! Come to see my latest project for the great Boss Kut Design Team?  Well, you are in the right place.  I pray you all had a great weekend and are ready for another week of crafting.  Or work as most people do.  LOL  Well, anyway, I have another Mother's Day card for you.  It is that time you know.  Since my mom likes to doily her house up I thought I would use the adorable Heart Doily from Boss Kut Die Cuts.
Isn't it so cute?!?  I think it really takes center stage and really makes the card along with the sentiment.  I was trying for a white doily but just didn't look right.  But who doesn't like pink right?  ;)


                                     

 

I had a little left over strip from the paper so I added it to the inside.  It's a little thing but I think it adds another special touch to your card making.  Never think it's isn't appreciated by the recipient.

Not much else to the card.  I have been on a clean and simple kick lately.  Sometimes I think we get sucked into the make it a fancy and frilly as possible when simple is nice too.  And as you can see, with the right die-cuts simple can be elegant too!
Thanks for stopping by and come back again to see more Mother's Day and Spring cards!  Have a great week and happy crafting!! 

Supplies used:
Heart Doily by Boss Kut
Victoria Gardens by Echo Park Paper
Big Thoughts by My Thoughts Exactly

Becki Wagner- Bosskut Design Team
I embossed the sentiment and inked the edges of my doily to make them stand out.  The only problem is you can't see the pretty little hearts on the doily.

No comments: