Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Butterfly Doily Card by Judy S



Time to make some extra cards to keep on hand.  I like to make a few for last minute "I need a card" celebrations or events. Using doily designs are very popular now with cardmakers and so convenient to put a card together quickly. Make a few, put away until needed and stamp, write or use the fabulous pen feature on your Bosskut Gazelle to write the sentiment inside.
For this card, I used the soon to be released Butterfly Doily and Popkut Ruffles Butterfly. They should be released this week, so check often at the Bosskut Design site. 
I used my Gazelle and cut the doily, butterflies, mat and card. I used the heavy weight Bazzil cardstock for everything except the doily and had my settings at 2 speed, 3 force and 12 KO.  It only took one pass.
After gluing the diecuts to my card , I then added a few rhinestones, pearls and added a ribbon. Done!!

Bosskut New Releases Coming Soon!

   Judy Stark - Bosskut Design Team

BUTTERFLY DOILY

PARKER POPKUT FLOWER

POPKUT RUFFLES BUTTERFLY W/ MAT

POPKUT LADY FROG W/BOW


DOILY W/ LOOPS


No comments: