Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mini Album by Lori

 
Who doesn’t like to carry a pretty “Mini Brag Book Album”?

Well I love to, but once I make them, they seem to disappear into our daughter purse rather than mine. 

This time, I decided to just make one for her as an Easter gift. I think she’ll like it.
 

                            First, I cut all the chipboard, then the paper overlays and paper piecings.

                                  Here’s a little look at just how clean the Gazelle cuts chipboard.


For the cover, I used the Pansy Sketch Kut, along with my silver gel pen. The sketching and cutting was done on my Gazelle. I finished up by coloring in the images, and applying a good coat of Mod Podge for protection.

Here’s the list of files I used, which can be purchased at www.bosskutdiecuts.com

1. #SKB002 Sketch Kuts Pansy
2. #0340 Hatching Chick
3. #0734 Quackers
4. PKFroggie
5.  #0785 Pop Kut Flower
6. #0787 Pop Kut Florette

Thank you for looking.
Lori m.  - Bosskut Design Team

I just love the BossKut Sketch cuts, I think I’ll make a plaque for my Mother and neighbors it’s so pretty.

No comments: