Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Wreath by Lori m.






Now, cover your eyes all of your crafty folks that sew.  I’m sure you’ll cringe when gazing upon my wreath.

 I can hear it now….. fray check….spray starch but nope, I wanted the little uneven threads for this project. Funky styles are my favorites.

Starting with a plain wreath, I chose this simple straw style for my project.
Next, I took two different styles of fabric, thinner and easy to rip in strips.  I just guess at the width and length then trim to my liking.

    
Now comes the fun part, what would a spring wreath be without flowers and some adorable bugs?

Don’t those bugs just scream “CUTE”? 



Flowers By Bosskut used: 




Recipe for the fantastic Bosskutdiecuts:


All the files were cut using my pretty in pink Gazelle.

Thank you for looking.

Lori m  - Bosskut Design Team

No comments: